1.27.2016

Read & Watch

source
Read & Watch: 

Brian and I can't believe we missed the second biggest snowstorm in New York City's history last weekend. We were thankful to make it out of LGA on Friday evening before the Snowpocalypse- we got a lot of wedding planning accomplished in Minnesota!

This Hudson Valley wedding from Danfredo is so gorgeous. I love every single detail!

I can't get enough of this song from Miike Snow.

Ha! Man Repeller tried the J Crew Model Diet.

I am in awe of these Cokato portrait photographer's images from the early 1900's.

Australia's oldest man couldn't say no to knitting sweaters for penguins during an oil spill.



2 comments :

  1. I desperately wanted a small wedding at a farmstand I fell in love with, but I ended up having a hundred guests and going the country club route. Thankfully, the venue and vendors worked to make everything feel as cozy and "us" as possible. I'm hoping for our ten year anniversary, that we can head back and do a little something for the immediate family back at the dirty farmstand. Seeing tiny weddings like the one above make me happy and wistful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just couldn't get enough of that wedding! Brian and I are doing a NYC elopement (that's what my photographer calls it) at City Hall this June, and then hosting a celebratory brunch back to Minnesota in July. I can't wait!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every comment and respond as much as possible. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...