We are officially over halfway through our pregnancy! It is hard to believe I have already been pregnant for 22 weeks with our baby girl. Over my first and second trimesters I tried out a lot of pregnancy products to alleviate my symptoms. After hours of online research, reading, and trial, here are my top ten pregnancy products so far...
- Honest Company Organic Belly Balm: My mom sent this balm in a care package right after I told her I was expecting and I have been using it ever since. I love how it smells and absorbs into my skin. I use it every night after my shower and before bed- it is one of my favorite pregnancy rituals!
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula: I couldn't stand the smell of this lotion during my first trimester (anything sweet made me feel nauseous), but I am liking it now that my morning sickness has past. I use this every morning on my belly after showing; it is more absorbent than the balm and perfect to use before getting dressed for work.
- Snoogle Total Body Pillow: Emily gave me this pillow for my birthday and I love it! It helps me stay on my side while sleeping and is super supportive. I think I might continue using it postpartum because I like it so much.
- Blanqi Maternity Belly Support Leggings: My mom bought me a pair of these leggings on Black Friday and I immediately got a second pair! They are comfortable, supportive, and opaque. A lot of my friends had complained about their maternity leggings being see through, so I was so excited to be gifted these right away. I have been recommending them to all of my pregnant friends- they are worth the investment!
- Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Acne Gel: My skin has been an absolute nightmare since getting pregnant. People say that girls tend to make you break out more, and I would have to agree 100%! This gel has been helping, along with a few other treatments including this cream.
- Mama Mio Gorgeous Glow 3-Step Set: I purchased this set as a safe alternative for some of the products I used before conceiving. I really like how the lotion and face wash smells, despite what some of the reviews online said. I also love the eye cream and use it daily!
- Gin Gins Original Chewy Ginger Candy: During my first trimester I was most nervous about getting sick on my hour long subway commutes to and from work. I always had ice cold water and dry cereal with me to cure my nausea. I also loved having ginger chews and Preggie Pops at all times. They really helped! I am happy to report that I made it through my entire first trimester without throwing up (even though I often felt like I needed to!).
- Designs for Health Prenatal Pro Essential Packets: I take one or two of these vitamin packs every day. Brian is a health educator for Designs for Health, so I feel very confident about this product! So many vitamins are packed with unhealthy ingredients; it is nice to know that these are natural and high quality.
- Glow Nurture- Pregnancy Tracker: I have used this app throughout my entire pregnancy. It allows you to track a ton of symptoms, along with your daily weight and vitamin intake. It helps me remember to take my vitamins every day and provides a lot of information about how I am feeling based on what I log.
- Apple TV: Okay, I admit this is not be a pregnancy product. But we got two Apple TVs soon after I got pregnant and they have made my weeknights and weekends so enjoyable! It is amazing being able to stream HBO Go, Netflix, and YouTube at 1080p. I love watching concerts on YouTube while I lesson plan and catch up on work at home!
Moms, what are some of your favorite pregnancy products? I still have 18 weeks to go!
*This is not a sponsored post. These are all products I use and love.