Another week brought to you by Instagram...
1-3. Last Sunday I met up with Kate, Vanessa, Usha, and Amanda at the Belvedere Castle in Central Park for a picnic. The entire afternoon, from the food to the weather, was perfection. I feel so grateful to have met all of these wonderful ladies through my blog!
4. Morning sky in Astoria.
5. Can't. Stop. Dancing. Matt and Kim are the best.
6. & 7. Twinsies! Sahba and I had matching side braids at school this week.
8. & 9. Every year at my school we are paired up with buddies from our staff. We check in with each other throughout the year to make sure all is well and that we are surviving everything that comes with teaching. We are also given fun buddy challenges each month to make sure we are staying connected. This month, Annie and Nicole went above and beyond with the challenge to do something nice for your buddy. Annie brought me my favorite Peter Pan donuts on Wednesday, and Nicole gave me the most amazing fall survival kit (Chapstick, tea, Emergen-C, a Lara Bar, cough drops, and tissues) on Thursday. I have the most thoughtful buddies!
10-14. Friday night my principal's mom (Nana) and step-dad had everyone over for a get-together. The views from their apartment in DUMBO were to die for, and the time spent catching up with friends over amazing food was priceless. I am so lucky to work with the most amazing people!
15. & 16. Fall feet and foliage.
17. Evening ombre sky in Astoria.
Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is Daina_A.