5.13.2015

Read & Watch

source
Read & Watch: 

The Sketchbook Project looks amazing. And it is on display in Brooklyn! I am hoping to spend a day perusing the sketchbooks in the reading room at the Brooklyn Art Library.

I Love Lucy was one of my favorite shows when I was little. Here are 5 reasons why Lucille Ball was more revolutionary than you think.

I would love to take this Free Tours By Foot tour of the street art and graffiti in Bushwick, Brooklyn.

San Francisco's smallest condo just sold for $415,000. Can we say crazy?

These colorful sofas make me want to redecorate.

A new song from one of my favorite bands, Tall Heights.

1 comment :

  1. Travel with the best services of sea tours ,please contact :- The New York city jet ski tour to some extent thought of energy is done. If NYC Jet Ski Tours you essential to approval the determination by a quantity of other customs as it has continued the whole thing hypothetical then brought. There Manhattan jet ski rental ways which will help in application and as soon as it develops in excess of now is plentiful to Manhattan Jet Ski Tours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every comment and respond as much as possible. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...